Sunday, August 20, 2006

Man Of The Hour

Is this just another day?
Love, take the reigns and steer us towars the clear here. It's already been sung but it cant' be said enough all you need is love
Is this just another phase? Earthquakes making waves
Trying to shake the memories off.
Once you hold the hand of your love, its all surmountable
Hold me, and make it the truth
That when all is lost there will be you
It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into gray
the young they can lose hope cause they can see beyond today
the wisdom that the old can't give away
sometimes life don't leave you alone
You don't have to understand all I've done in my life, this time is for us.
In you I can see the best of my dreams, touch heaven with my hands.
Anything you ask I can find,
If the world is that you want, you shall have.

No comments: